Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 5 March 2012

Winter ML Assessment

Good navigation weather!
After my Ski Mountaineering week was cancelled I thought I was going to have time to put my feet up but I soon found myself working on a Winter ML Assessment for Pete Hill. Whilst there is no climbing to be had in the Cairngorms at present you can still definitely get out to look at winter skills and there is more than enough snow to train and assess Winter ML's. Monday and Tuesday had the team in the Northern Corries area and then for the exped we headed to Carn Ban Mor, were there was enough snow to snowhole. A good few days with the team doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment