Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 2 April 2012

High Pressure and Snow!







Laura and I have been out in the Alps for a while now enjoying some great weather and spring snow. Although it has been very warm during the days the clear nights have meant that the snow has been refreezing well and as long as you time your descents you can get great snow. We have spent time skiing in Les Contamines, Chamonix, Les Marecottes, Villars with friends which has been great. Now for a rest day or two before heading across to the Silvretta for 6 days touring fingers crossed the weather does not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment