Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 29 July 2012

Birthday Party at Ratho


Not really work but I spent a morning along with Laura at Ratho running a climbing Birthday party for Katherine my niece (who is turning into a very good climber), Cameron my nephew came along as well for his first taste of climbing and seemed to enjoy it. I was tired by the end of the morning and on reflection think that guiding people of ice climbs on Ben Nevis might be easier!!!

Great fun to be climbing with the next generation though.





No comments:

Post a Comment