Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 24 September 2012

Summer Mountain Leader Training

Enjoying some navigation around the Burma Road

Summit of Ben Macdui.........Summer??

Cloud Bow early on a cold morning

Navigating while looking onto the Shelter Stone Crag

Relocation skills while navigating
Last week I was working at Glenmore Lodge directing a Summer Mountain Leader Training course. A full course of 12 candidates enjoyed a good week and although cold at times the weather was good to us. A real highlight was Saturday morning waking up high on the plateau after a camp and being treated to some stunning weather including a very cool cloud bow.
 
A great week with a great team, hopefully we will see some of them back next summer for their assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment