Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 4 November 2012

SPA Assessment

Stegosaruss at Cummingston

Enjoying the setting sun


Abseiling at Huntly's Cave
Rigging top ropes at Cummingston
I have spent the weekend working for Pete Hill on an SPA Assessment. It was cold on both days but dry so not too bad really for November. We visited the climbing wall at Grantown, Cummingston and Huntly's Cave.
 
A good few days although it was a bit strange rock climbing while so many people were out playing in the snow. Lots of winter routes being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment